OT: Everything NFL

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
A Pitt Panther and a Tennessee Vol go to the Steelers in the same draft???? I must be dreaming.

Members don't see this ad.

Oh I was just talking about when their names were called and seeing their reactions to it. I guess it's different now that I've seen them play throughout their college career. Extra special for Mike because I was right there when he fractured his neck and look at him now

That's how I feel about Torrey Smith :love:

Reactions: 1 user
That's how I feel about Torrey Smith :love:
We had our senior ball during the first round and it just made it that much more bittersweet with those two getting drafted. Was also pretty funny seeing everyone's reaction to Deshaun getting passed up then how everyone seemed to know when the Texans traded up that he was gonna be drafted. It's gonna be rough come Nov 27 when the Texans come play the Ravens with 4 Clemson folk on that team and still none for the Ravens

Members don't see this ad :)
Butttttt the caps still beat the pens AND won the cup, so not much else matters :D
Finally........................... I guess after a twofer the pens just needed a year off.

Reactions: 1 users
Finally........................... I guess after a twofer the pens just needed a year off.

They can have the rest of time off as far as I’m concerned!

Also, on-topic: kind of weird to see RG3 playing. Sorry bud, not many defenses are going to believe you’re going to be scrambling anywhere anytime soon.

Reactions: 1 user