OT Need help in OKC next Thursday

Started by OneDay81
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

OneDay81

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, everyone-

I know this is strange, but I am at wit's end trying to figure this out. I am going to OKC next week for surgery and I don't have anyone who can go with me to take me to the hotel after the surgery. They won't let me take a cab, so all I am looking for is someone who can pick me up from surgery and take me to my hotel less than 10 miles away. If anyone can help please let me know!
 
Hi, everyone-

I know this is strange, but I am at wit's end trying to figure this out. I am going to OKC next week for surgery and I don't have anyone who can go with me to take me to the hotel after the surgery. They won't let me take a cab, so all I am looking for is someone who can pick me up from surgery and take me to my hotel less than 10 miles away. If anyone can help please let me know!

What day?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Now, THIS is why SDNers ROCK!!

Good luck with your procedure OD. Obviously don't need it though - seems you'll be in very good hands. 🙂
 
No prob. Lol. So I'll be in need of some retail therapy on Thursday, and we can seek out whatever kind of food you've been craving - sushi, italian, whatever - and make it a girl's day. Lemme know if that sounds good. 😉

OneDay, I'm assuming you won't be able to join us, but you just let us know the details! We'll do what we can.
 
You guys freakin rock! My surgery is at 1030 and I should be ready to go around noon. I'll book my hotel tomorrow and get everything set and then you know the details. You have no idea how grateful I am!!!!