OneDay81

7+ Year Member
Dec 25, 2009
Gulf Coast MS/LA
Status
Other Health Professions Student
Hi, everyone-

I know this is strange, but I am at wit's end trying to figure this out. I am going to OKC next week for surgery and I don't have anyone who can go with me to take me to the hotel after the surgery. They won't let me take a cab, so all I am looking for is someone who can pick me up from surgery and take me to my hotel less than 10 miles away. If anyone can help please let me know!

cowgirla

Oklahoma 2014
7+ Year Member
Oct 6, 2009
mid-atlantic
Status
Veterinarian
Hi, everyone-

I know this is strange, but I am at wit's end trying to figure this out. I am going to OKC next week for surgery and I don't have anyone who can go with me to take me to the hotel after the surgery. They won't let me take a cab, so all I am looking for is someone who can pick me up from surgery and take me to my hotel less than 10 miles away. If anyone can help please let me know!
What day?

LMMS

Back Hunting Wolves
Aug 20, 2010
Status
Pre-Veterinary
Now, THIS is why SDNers ROCK!!

Good luck with your procedure OD. Obviously don't need it though - seems you'll be in very good hands. :)

twelvetigers

stabby cat
10+ Year Member
Mar 12, 2008
TTown
Status
Veterinarian
No prob. Lol. So I'll be in need of some retail therapy on Thursday, and we can seek out whatever kind of food you've been craving - sushi, italian, whatever - and make it a girl's day. Lemme know if that sounds good. ;)

OneDay, I'm assuming you won't be able to join us, but you just let us know the details! We'll do what we can.

OP
OneDay81

OneDay81

7+ Year Member
Dec 25, 2009
Gulf Coast MS/LA
Status
Other Health Professions Student
You guys freakin rock! My surgery is at 1030 and I should be ready to go around noon. I'll book my hotel tomorrow and get everything set and then you know the details. You have no idea how grateful I am!!!!