OT: stray dog help

Started by bunnity
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bunnity

Penn 2014
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, I know this is a long shot but I found a dog walking in traffic in West Philly. I absolutely can't keep him but any shelter here has a good chance of euthanizing him. If there's anyone in the PA/NJ/DE/NY area that can foster or adopt, I would be ever so grateful.

He's a very friendly 2 year old pit bull, healthy and up to date on shots. He is housetrained and is ok with a crate. He is very lazy, laid back, and affectionate. He cannot live with cats.

Please help 🙁 I just put my own dog to sleep and don't want to get my heart broken again by this guy.
 

Attachments