Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know this is really random, but I'm just so unsure about what to do with dog groomers.
Is it like hair dressers where you tip unless they own the salon? I dropped my boys off this AM and *think* the gal owns her shop but don't really know (and how do you find this out tactfully?) and don't know if I need to tip her when I pick them up. If so, how much?
And, while we're at it, what's the rule for hairdressers? I think I tend to over tip and it gets expensive when you go get 'the works' done.
Thanks for the help!
Is it like hair dressers where you tip unless they own the salon? I dropped my boys off this AM and *think* the gal owns her shop but don't really know (and how do you find this out tactfully?) and don't know if I need to tip her when I pick them up. If so, how much?
And, while we're at it, what's the rule for hairdressers? I think I tend to over tip and it gets expensive when you go get 'the works' done.

Thanks for the help!
, she cuts and dremel's their nails, anal sacs if needed, ears and brushes their teeth. I tipped her $6 per dog, which I realize is less than 10%, but they have way less surface area than a big dog