General Admissions & OTCAS OTCAS verification

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

purplegold86

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
How long did it take for verification? I just had all of my materials in yesterday and I need verification by December 1st.

Members don't see this ad.

How long did it take for verification? I just had all of my materials in yesterday and I need verification by December 1st.

Last year I submitted my stuff around mid-November and my app was verified in less than a week

Members don't see this ad :)
for me, it actually took 1 business day, I submitted oct 20 or 21. I would say that you should probably be fine..4 weeks is the outer limit of how long it would take, but lots of people are saying it took them less than 2 weeks.
Also, some deadlines are for the date that you need to have submitted your application into OTCAS, and some deadlines are for when you must be verified. So if it's the date you need to submit by, then this won't even be an issue. But either way, I'd say you're probably fine

I just got it verified today! That was quicker than I thought! Wish me luck!

Professional Transcript entry took 4 days, and OTCAS verification took 2 days in January

Reactions: 1 user