Program-Specific Info / Q's OTD Programs in GA, FL, and SC (MUSC, UF, USA, Brenau)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sj73

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I've applied to the Medical University of South Carolina, University of St Augustine, University of Florida, and Brenau University. I just wanted to see if anyone had heard anything back on any of these programs??

I'm so nervous and going crazy being so in the dark with what is going on! Thank you in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everyone!

I've applied to the Medical University of South Carolina, University of St Augustine, University of Florida, and Brenau University. I just wanted to see if anyone had heard anything back on any of these programs??

I'm so nervous and going crazy being so in the dark with what is going on! Thank you in advance!

Hi! Current Brenau student here! Dont worry just yet; they do interviews through the end of March. You still have plenty of time!!!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I got invited for an interview for MUSC on Tuesday for end of January! :) Nothing from St.Augustine yet.

Members don't see this ad :)
I also have an interview for MUSC! I attended the online webinar and they said they would be offering interviews all the way up until the end of January!

I know that UF doesn’t start even looking at their applications until right about now, and they don’t send out decisions until March For St. Augustine, it may depend on when you applied. I applied the end of October and got a pre-interview call about 2 weeks later, then got invited for an interview the beginning of December. When did you send in your app?