Other applications for bright light therapy?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Negrodamus

GOD emperor Doe
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been on a pubmed bender lately reading about potential lifestyle and environmental treatments. I ran across a couple studies showing BLT being at least moderately effective at treating anxiety and depression without a clear seasonal pattern. From my reading I also saw some studies showing a statistical correlation between the symptoms of BPD, SCZ, ADHD and the seasons. I'm very curious if anyone has tried treating the previous with BTL or even the reduction of light.

Members don't see this ad.

I am interested in this as well. Can you please post the links for the better studies you saw? And links to the ones that are the best to buy?

I've been on a pubmed bender lately reading about potential lifestyle and environmental treatments. I ran across a couple studies showing BLT being at least moderately effective at treating anxiety and depression without a clear seasonal pattern. From my reading I also saw some studies showing a statistical correlation between the symptoms of BPD, SCZ, ADHD and the seasons. I'm very curious if anyone has tried treating the previous with BTL or even the reduction of light.

If its in a pub med abstract it must be true....http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/641019
Human aggression and the lunar synodic cycle.
werewolf.jpg