other options to getting into pharm d program

Started by Blush586
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Blush586

Tammy
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have recently applied to Nova Southeasern Univ in Miami Fl, and did not get in due to my overall gpa. Does anyone know of a program that you can take eitheir there or at another school in Miami that can help me improve my undergrad degree and can help me get right into the Pharm D program there. Please let me know. Tammy
 
Nova has a masters program in biomedical science but the problem is you need to use mcat or dat scores for entrance into the program...they wont accept pcat scores...I tried last year!!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
what do u suggest i should do . i really want to go to school in miami, fl but do not know how I can???