Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all! I'm getting extremely anxious with this cycle (first-timer) and just want to prepare myself in case I don't get accepted... I really need to raise my UG GPA, and in case that acceptance doesn't come my way, I'm looking for other options...
Does anyone have any information on any one-year non-thesis master programs? Anyone looked at Tulane University?
Has anyone heard of Drexel University's Veterinary Medical Science (VMS) program? I've seen a couple threads dating as far as 2003 about it, but was wondering if anyone has looked into it now, or know anything about it!
Thanks guys!
Does anyone have any information on any one-year non-thesis master programs? Anyone looked at Tulane University?
Has anyone heard of Drexel University's Veterinary Medical Science (VMS) program? I've seen a couple threads dating as far as 2003 about it, but was wondering if anyone has looked into it now, or know anything about it!
Thanks guys!
