Other Science or Non-Science courses?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kuno

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

I put my intro to computer science class under other science because the computer science class i took was for bio majors and it counted in my science GPA for my school. When I go back toe coursework in aadsas, it stiill says other science so im guessing they didnt change it and it counts as other science. You might wanna call them and ask....

gL..

Thanks DDS! Yeah, I called them up, and yep, all 3 are considered Other Science :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks DDS! Yeah, I called them up, and yep, all 3 are considered Other Science :D
i don't understand
i had been calling them up about this issue
but they keep on telling me that computer science is non science.:mad:

i don't understand
i had been calling them up about this issue
but they keep on telling me that computer science is non science.:mad:

Wahh, are you serious :eek: How many ppl have you spoken with? Maybe you are right... I only spoke with one guy, who completely sounds nonchalant about it xD

Can anyone confirm this pls??

Wahh, are you serious :eek: How many ppl have you spoken with? Maybe you are right... I only spoke with one guy, who completely sounds nonchalant about it xD

Can anyone confirm this pls??

i've called somewhere between 5 to 10 times, in a span of over 3 weeks.

in the past when i applied they were considered as other sci..they said starting this year they have changed the categorization...
but now i guess i continue seeing people having comp sci as other sci....
it really affected my science gpa a lot because i have a huge number of credits in comp sci:mad:

i've called somewhere between 5 to 10 times, in a span of over 3 weeks.

in the past when i applied they were considered as other sci..they said starting this year they have changed the categorization...
but now i guess i continue seeing people having comp sci as other sci....
it really affected my science gpa a lot because i have a huge number of credits in comp sci:mad:

Hey z3u2, you know what, I called them up again.. this time the CSR told me that we would have to contact the schools and/or use our best judgement since they're unable to advice regarding which courses fall under which category.. etc. Ohhhkayyy...

Anyway, I did a search and decided to follow the most recent post regarding this issue.

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?p=5291127