Other specialties

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nimbus

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Twitter thread. No wonder anesthesia has become more popular. On average, it is very good relative to other specialties.

Members don't see this ad.

Huh? I took a look, those look pretty sweet. A lot of part timers making good money. 10 EM shifts for just under 400 is sweet.

But also gyn getting 200k for 60hrs/wk or NS working 60-70hrs/wk for 750k.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
More like 8-10 CALLS per month
No. 350, 14 calls per month. You get 14 days off. But still it’s not very busy at night or on OB….

He even advertised it on this site and then asked for his thread to be taken down due to backlash. Didn’t go over so well

Reactions: 1 user
No. 350, 14 calls per month. You get 14 days off. But still it’s not very busy at night or on OB….

He even advertised it on this site and then asked for his thread to be taken down due to backlash. Didn’t go over so well

i dont understand the 14 calls per month and 14 days off. how does that work? unless you are on call straight for 14 days in a row? just live in the hospital for 2 weeks straight?

Reactions: 1 user
i dont understand the 14 calls per month and 14 days off. how does that work? unless you are on call straight for 14 days in a row? just live in the hospital for 2 weeks straight?
Dude started a thread trying to hire someone 2 people for 350k 1099 medically directing with qhs call for 7 days, then off for 7 days. All while likely pocketing the contract surplus. Pretty much all on that thread told him that was a complete rip off.

He tried to justify how light the call was, then bumped the number up, but was still too low and the thread imploded due to hate.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users