Other's Experience with some Schools I applied

Started by jsmurray
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jsmurray

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I have applied to 7 schools this admissions, but I was hoping to hear about anyone else's experience of the particular schools Cal St Northridge and Creighton. Cal St Northridge has been incredibly rude and unresponsive when I have tried contacted them receiving information from their program. Creighton was completely opposite: very helpful.
 
I also applied to CSUN and would love to know more about the program. What happened when you contacted them?
 
Nothing for a very long time. I asked to see if they had received my GRE scores because last year my GRE scores some how got lost on their way between ETS, the PTCAS, and all the colleges I applied. I of course didn't think this would be an issue, and ended up getting screwed out of most of my schools I applied. CSUN responded that they do not have time to look to see if my scores were sent. If the same thing happens this year that happened last year, I will be incredibly upset.