Otoneurologist

Started by doncase
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

doncase

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can anyone recommend a GOOD otoneurologist in the Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Louisiana area?

I have been to 4 ENTs and one endolymphatic sac decompression surgery with ZERO results. I am dizzy 100% of the time. My current ENT has given up on me and says I "may have to learn to live with it".

I don't accept that for an answer.
 
Peter Roland in Dallas, the Chairman of UT Southwestern is well-known and respected. Newton Coker and Jeff Vrabek in Houston are also well-known. That said, having worked with well-respected and knowledgeable profs, I can tell you that you still may be dissapointed with what they tell you.