Ou-com?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrA

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone waitlisted at OUCOM and have any info to share? The list doesnt seem to be moving.

Members don't see this ad.

I was waitlisted in February and told that I was in pretty good shape for getting off the list. Hopefully after June 15th some seats will become vacant.

I was waitlisted too and I was told that there are 55 people on the waitlist. Its a short waitlist but people dont seem to be giving up their seats. Hopefully they will take more people, let me know if you hear anything. :luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
I withdrew a few days ago. Good luck everyone.

Thank you for letting us know. Would you be able to tell me when the second deposit is due? I guess that would be an indicator of when the waitlist would move. Good luck at where youre going. :luck:

The second deposit was due May 15th when the MD schools force decisions. I was having issues with paying the 2nd non-refundable deposit when I had not received any financial aid award information. I would have suspected the list to have started moving a month ago. Good luck everyone.

Wasn't the second deposit due on June 15th, not May 15th? I thought it was around $500 bucks.

It was on May 15th, the same day the MD's were suppose to make their final decision. It could be different if you got accepted at a later time, I was accepted sometime back in December.