OU Pharmacy Interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ThePharmDude

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have received an interview spot for March 1st 2008, however this is my first interview and I am not sure what to expect. I would appreciate if someone could give me information on

A.) The Formal Interview process (i.e how it works, the panel size, the types of questions I may be expecting)

B.) The types of questions I should be preparing to anwser on the written portion of the interview process.

Much Thanks

ThePharmDude

Members don't see this ad.

I have received an interview spot for March 1st 2008, however this is my first interview and I am not sure what to expect. I would appreciate if someone could give me information on

A.) The Formal Interview process (i.e how it works, the panel size, the types of questions I may be expecting)

B.) The types of questions I should be preparing to anwser on the written portion of the interview process.

Much Thanks

ThePharmDude

I have posted my interview feedback/questions from last year in the interview section. There is also a thread down further discussing different application aspects, including interviews. Check it out!! If you have any other questions, just ask.

Hey man I am not finding the interview section you are talking about. So sorry to bug you my friend can you guide me to it?

Members don't see this ad :)
My friend you are an excellent person. Thank you very much for this link you are seriously very helpful.