OU Pharmacy Interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ThePharmDude

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have received an interview spot for March 1st 2008, however this is my first interview and I am not sure what to expect. I would appreciate if someone could give me information on

A.) The Formal Interview process (i.e how it works, the panel size, the types of questions I may be expecting)

B.) The types of questions I should be preparing to anwser on the written portion of the interview process.

Much Thanks

ThePharmDude
 
I have received an interview spot for March 1st 2008, however this is my first interview and I am not sure what to expect. I would appreciate if someone could give me information on

A.) The Formal Interview process (i.e how it works, the panel size, the types of questions I may be expecting)

B.) The types of questions I should be preparing to anwser on the written portion of the interview process.

Much Thanks

ThePharmDude

I have posted my interview feedback/questions from last year in the interview section. There is also a thread down further discussing different application aspects, including interviews. Check it out!! If you have any other questions, just ask.
 
Hey man I am not finding the interview section you are talking about. So sorry to bug you my friend can you guide me to it?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My friend you are an excellent person. Thank you very much for this link you are seriously very helpful.