OUCOM interview???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

VirusZapper

Happy Hunting >:)
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
How long was it from when you were complete at OUCOM to getting an interview invite? I've been complete for a little over a month, late sept, and haven't heard anything. I"m also an Ohio resident. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Good question, I haven't heard anything back either. My app has also been confirmed for awhile but im oos

I sent all my stuff in on August 26. To my knowledge, they didnt send an "you're complete" email. Got an interview invite on October 11 for October 20. Im in-state as well.

Members don't see this ad :)
The best part about OU is they email you if you got accepted the same day.

Oh, and to answer your question. I submitted my stuff last week of september and i interviewed on the first day of interviews. 10.08.04 I believe.

I hear they go thru in-state apps first.

I was complete the 13th of october and got my interview invite the 18th in the mail. If you want stats: 3.23 overall, 3.54 sci and 26R

I have another friend waiting - she's not complete though, so she keeps calling them :)

oh - and contrary to what Buckeye said - I didn't get my acceptance e-mail till the following Monday (3 WHOLE DAYS) which is still obviously better than most.

Shriner (head of admissions) told us that if we don't get an email by Monday morning at 10 am, we are not in. Trust me I had a super annoying weekend!

But I have heard of others (DPS?) who got phone calls or emails the day of. The interview ends between 3 and 4. The committees meet at 4 and your fate is decided by about 5.

hey - buck and DPS - have you guys decided that you are/are not definitely going to OU?

interesting. i interviewed on a friday, and they told me that day - and I was staying at OU that night. Fill in the blanks.

oh - and contrary to what Buckeye said - I didn't get my acceptance e-mail till the following Monday (3 WHOLE DAYS) which is still obviously better than most.

Shriner (head of admissions) told us that if we don't get an email by Monday morning at 10 am, we are not in. Trust me I had a super annoying weekend!

But I have heard of others (DPS?) who got phone calls or emails the day of. The interview ends between 3 and 4. The committees meet at 4 and your fate is decided by about 5.

hey - buck and DPS - have you guys decided that you are/are not definitely going to OU?

Considering the fact that im a second year at CCOM. Im pretty sure im not going to OU.;)

Good luck to you all and maybe I'll see a couple of you next year! OUCOM is a great place and you would definitely be getting your money's worth.