OUCOM Secondary E-Mail

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

poormansDO

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I received a card via snail mail that says that OUCOM now sends secondaries through e-mail rather than snail mail. However, I haven't received the secondary although they told me they sent it twice to my email. Anybody receive an email of the secondary and willing to send it to my email since I want to send the secondary ASAP. thanx.

Members don't see this ad.

I received a card via snail mail that says that OUCOM now sends secondaries through e-mail rather than snail mail. However, I haven't received the secondary although they told me they sent it twice to my email. Anybody receive an email of the secondary and willing to send it to my email since I want to send the secondary ASAP. thanx.

anyone? comon i've been waiting forever for their secondary.

I got the secondary through mail late summer/early fall....plus I have forgotten the questions that were on it....otherwise I would help you out...

Members don't see this ad :)
Just call the admissions office and ask for the questions or talk to Dr. John Schriner or Jill Harmon and tell them that you haven't received the link yet...I am sure they can be of more assistance...

I got the secondary through mail late summer/early fall....plus I have forgotten the questions that were on it....otherwise I would help you out...

What is your email I can try sending it to you

Yo Salaam,

I sent it to both email add. let me know if you didnt get it for some reason, gluck on the applications

Yo Salaam,

I sent it to both email add. let me know if you didnt get it for some reason, gluck on the applications

i got it, jazakallah jafri91, it's great that a muslim brother came through since i've been waiting forever to receive the secondary. good luck with your apps too.

anybody know if it's ok to write the OUCOM secondary responses on Microsoft Word instead of doing it on the itty bitty space they gave in the secondary application.

so they gave you an interview invite w/o the DO letter?

no, i think they were waiting for my DO letter to give me an interview. i just checked interfolio and i had the letter sent on october 2nd. my interview invite email came on october 11 for october 20.

no, i think they were waiting for my DO letter to give me an interview. i just checked interfolio and i had the letter sent on october 2nd. my interview invite email came on october 11 for october 20.

i guess a DO lor is pretty important in order to get an interview invite at OUCOM. gosh darn it! i'll try to find a DO to shadow, hopefully.