Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello guys & gals,
I think I might have run out of resources to tap to help finance my education.
So far, I've received roughly $10k in federal loans and grants and $11k in scholarships, but I'm still about $10k short of financing my undergraduate education. I've recently transferred from a 2-year university to a 4-year (Drexel) where only some of my credits transferred and I'm matriculating as a freshman. (Sucks, I know.)
I've applied for private loans on my own and with each of my parents as co-signers, but I keep getting denied. No other extant relatives are in any kind of financial or credit-worthy situation in which to offer assistance.
Is there any option I'm missing? Besides begging random strangers exiting with large bags from expensive boutiques?
If it's possible to have a panic attack over the course of weeks, I think this is what it feels like. :-\
Help?
Thanks
I think I might have run out of resources to tap to help finance my education.
So far, I've received roughly $10k in federal loans and grants and $11k in scholarships, but I'm still about $10k short of financing my undergraduate education. I've recently transferred from a 2-year university to a 4-year (Drexel) where only some of my credits transferred and I'm matriculating as a freshman. (Sucks, I know.)
I've applied for private loans on my own and with each of my parents as co-signers, but I keep getting denied. No other extant relatives are in any kind of financial or credit-worthy situation in which to offer assistance.
Is there any option I'm missing? Besides begging random strangers exiting with large bags from expensive boutiques?
If it's possible to have a panic attack over the course of weeks, I think this is what it feels like. :-\
Help?
Thanks