Out of State Internships

Started by ufdlim
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ufdlim

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've been pretty adamant about finding an internship in California for the summer. Only now have I really been motivated to do anything about it. Can anyone who has interned out of state explain their process?

For example, I know I need to file for an internship license from the California Board of Pharmacy. Housing and transportation shouldn't be a big deal, since my entire family is scattered throughout California. But what about interviews? Do they conduct it over the phone for out of state applicants, or do they require in-person interviews? And how should I go about finding openings? Just call every pharmacy I see on Google maps? 🙄