Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all,
I have read many recommend caffeine pills (from a store like CVS or Walmart). I feel like I've been spending way too much on coffee so I'm considering buying caffeine pills from a store like CVS or Walmart instead. I also hate having to go to the bathroom too often because it takes away from study time.
Do any of you have any particular brand recommendations?
Thanks!
-If this question isn't appropriate for this forum, please feel free to close it. I thought it would be okay to ask as many have recommended it on other threads.
I have read many recommend caffeine pills (from a store like CVS or Walmart). I feel like I've been spending way too much on coffee so I'm considering buying caffeine pills from a store like CVS or Walmart instead. I also hate having to go to the bathroom too often because it takes away from study time.
Do any of you have any particular brand recommendations?
Thanks!
-If this question isn't appropriate for this forum, please feel free to close it. I thought it would be okay to ask as many have recommended it on other threads.