1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Overall Cost??

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by BentalScholar, Nov 12, 2005.

1. I have noticed that it costs alot to actually get to the interviews in different cities. Does that mean the number of schools to apply to should be narrowed down to less than ten? at least to save some money. But then again we can always choose not to attend an interview. So I think i answered my own question :laugh:

2. JavadiCavity

JavadiCavity DDS 2008
    Moderator Emeritus 7+ Year Member

Dentist
    Bental, your recent comments are beginning to brand you as a troll.

3. troll? what does that mean? well i am guessing it has a negative meaning, but I think you are right and I apologise for that. I was only trying to make a joke, a very bad one apperantly

4. Audio

Audio Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Hey, BentalScholar, get Bent :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: That's like one of your jokes :)

5. :laugh: well i think i am still funnier

6. tinman831

tinman831 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Administrator Dentist Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 10+ Year Member

Dentist

i dont get it

7. LadyxJC

LadyxJC Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

well I don't know if you were joking to begin with but on a more serious note, it's true that it costs quite a bit to be attending interviews that are distant. And I think that should be taken into consideration when you apply to the schools. True you can say that you just need to decline the interviews but if you weren't really interested in the school to begin with, you could save yourself even more money by not applying to the school at all... cuz not only does attending the interview cost you but the actual application being sent to that school costs you too~