Overall Cost??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
B

BentalScholar

I have noticed that it costs alot to actually get to the interviews in different cities. Does that mean the number of schools to apply to should be narrowed down to less than ten? at least to save some money. But then again we can always choose not to attend an interview. So I think i answered my own question :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

JavadiCavity said:
Bental, your recent comments are beginning to brand you as a troll.

troll? what does that mean? well i am guessing it has a negative meaning, but I think you are right and I apologise for that. I was only trying to make a joke, a very bad one apperantly

Members don't see this ad :)
BentalScholar said:
troll? what does that mean? well i am guessing it has a negative meaning, but I think you are right and I apologise for that. I was only trying to make a joke, a very bad one apperantly

Hey, BentalScholar, get Bent :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: That's like one of your jokes :)

well I don't know if you were joking to begin with but on a more serious note, it's true that it costs quite a bit to be attending interviews that are distant. And I think that should be taken into consideration when you apply to the schools. True you can say that you just need to decline the interviews but if you weren't really interested in the school to begin with, you could save yourself even more money by not applying to the school at all... cuz not only does attending the interview cost you but the actual application being sent to that school costs you too~