Overall Study Plan Step 1/COMLEX

Started by deleted1077312
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted1077312

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am going into OMS II; have done fine in most classes apart from biochem, though I wouldn't say I have high retention of specifics.
Regardless, I am trying to come up with some overall plan on what to do throughout the upcoming semesters as well as what to use/do regarding previous semesters. I have used anki in the past with my own cards but would say that I am functionally illiterate in terms of using anki to any legitimate end (especially with the premade decks.

I have had multiple students tell me to try to focus more on fewer resources and utilize one or two with first aid, pathoma, sketchy etc.

If I have missed some threads with some good tried and true methods please direct me to them

Thanks