1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Ow.

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by farleyisgod, Apr 17, 2004.

1. farleyisgod

farleyisgod you big dummy
    7+ Year Member

Form FH gave me a real good screw job.
    There's no August for me, so hopefully luck is on my side.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. CanIMakeIt

CanIMakeIt Fellow
    10+ Year Member

Fellow [Any Field]
    Had the same form buddy ..... I can feel ur pain

4. curiousthought

curiousthought Junior Member

form FH totally sucked butt :thumbdown: ...be there in august

one question.... i took a university sponsored mcat prep but in retrospect was nowhere near prepared ... any comments about princeton review or kaplan b.c i am going to have to sign-up soon :( ... thanks .... good luck to everyone... i am sure you did a whole lot better

5. derf

derf Ohio Land
    7+ Year Member

hek, I thought TPR did such a good job preparing me that I was all pumped up this morning. I was getting 33-35 on the AAMC tests. However, after getting kicked in the nuts today, I think I'm gonna have a little chat with those princeton bastards Monday! I want a refund!