1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

1. farleyisgod

farleyisgod you big dummy
    7+ Year Member

Form FH gave me a real good screw job.
    There's no August for me, so hopefully luck is on my side.

2. CanIMakeIt

CanIMakeIt Fellow
    10+ Year Member

Fellow [Any Field]
    Had the same form buddy ..... I can feel ur pain

3. curiousthought

curiousthought Junior Member

form FH totally sucked butt :thumbdown: ...be there in august

one question.... i took a university sponsored mcat prep but in retrospect was nowhere near prepared ... any comments about princeton review or kaplan b.c i am going to have to sign-up soon :( ... thanks .... good luck to everyone... i am sure you did a whole lot better

4. derf

derf Ohio Land
    7+ Year Member

hek, I thought TPR did such a good job preparing me that I was all pumped up this morning. I was getting 33-35 on the AAMC tests. However, after getting kicked in the nuts today, I think I'm gonna have a little chat with those princeton bastards Monday! I want a refund!