Ow.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

farleyisgod

you big dummy
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Form FH gave me a real good screw job.
There's no August for me, so hopefully luck is on my side.

Members don't see this ad.

form FH totally sucked butt :thumbdown: ...be there in august

one question.... i took a university sponsored mcat prep but in retrospect was nowhere near prepared ... any comments about princeton review or kaplan b.c i am going to have to sign-up soon :( ... thanks .... good luck to everyone... i am sure you did a whole lot better

Remember -- A good friend will come and bail you out of jail... BUT,a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun ;) "

curiousthought said:
form FH totally sucked butt :thumbdown: ...be there in august

one question.... i took a university sponsored mcat prep but in retrospect was nowhere near prepared ... any comments about princeton review or kaplan b.c i am going to have to sign-up soon :( ... thanks .... good luck to everyone... i am sure you did a whole lot better

hek, I thought TPR did such a good job preparing me that I was all pumped up this morning. I was getting 33-35 on the AAMC tests. However, after getting kicked in the nuts today, I think I'm gonna have a little chat with those princeton bastards Monday! I want a refund!