Owl's found a new home

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

womansurg

it's a hard life...
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I saw Owl's name on the Nursing forum, and clicked on her post. Maybe it's because I've had a couple of beers, but I found this to be intensely funny. Enjoy!
Originally posted by OwlMyste
Just for the Record, I changed My Undergraduate Degree from Surgical Technology to Nursing.

For the doctors that think they're superior to you, I think they just need to be slapped a few pegs down their pedistool that they've put themselves on. the doctors need to know that they're not above anyone. everyone in Medicine is an equal. Now I'm not talking education wise, cause I know many doctors who would beg to differ...I'm talking about treating others fairly and morally. Just because someone has 24 years+ of schooling behind their belt, doesn't mean in any way that they have the right to look down upon or think they are better than other people in the medical field. As you all should know, Everyone in the Medical Field should be working TOGETHER, not against each other, or to see whose better than who at what job or specialty.

Members don't see this ad.

That's hillarious.

Thought she was in HS. Never heard of a surgical tech major at a real university. She must be attending a vocational school such as DeVry.

Is she schizophrenic? She changes her career goals every friggin week, based on who will talk to her on SDN... :confused:

Please remind me- does an Owl say "Hoo-hoo" or "Koo-koo?"

Back to my Coco-Puffs.

Griz

Who wants to lead the raid into the nursing forum? :)

Originally posted by ******
Who wants to lead the raid into the nursing forum? :)
wuuuuurd

you know, I would expect more from you people...but I guess I have my standards set too high for all of you to comprehend. Go ahead and play your kiddie games, I sure as **** don't want to stop you! okay now, about what time should y'all be put down for your little naps?:rolleyes:

and you say that I am immature.....you only make fun of me because it is you that have a problem.

Don't take it personally OwlMyste... it's just that you have cooties, that's all. :D

Originally posted by sacrament
Don't take it personally OwlMyste... it's just that you have cooties, that's all. :D

cooties? good grief! that died out when...in elementary school?!?!?!

Hey, did any of you guys click on that webpage about psycho exgirlfriends? The phone messages? Didn't the way that girl reasoned (or rather, the lack of it) sound so oddly familiar?

cooties? good grief! that died out when...in elementary school?!?!?!

No no... that's a common misconception, that cooties have died out. But since parents aren't vaccinating their children like they should be, we're starting to see a cooties comeback.

what the hell is a "surgeon" doing in a Nursing forum? With womansurg's attitude about everything, she seems to think that Nurses are below her....so WHY would you associate with those whom you think are below you?

what the hell is a "surgeon" doing in a Nursing forum? With womansurg's attitude about everything, she seems to think that Nurses are below her....so WHY would you associate with those whom you think are below you?
Silly nut. Some of my good friends are nurses. It's only you that's below me.

Originally posted by womansurg
Silly nut. Some of my good friends are nurses. It's only you that's below me.

just for the record, you are below me also. Besides, arent you supposed to be working? you seem to be spending too much time on these forums. Go do something surgeonly--hell I hear them paging you over the loudspeaker...

just for the record, you are below me also.

Oh, she got you there womansurg. Now you're cornered!

And OwlMyste I warned you about the use of expletives and the like on SDN. If I have to edit another one of your posts because of such violations of the Terms of Service agreement, you will be banned -- though it pains me very much to do so.

And OwlMyste I warned you about the use of expletives and the like on SDN
Pretty sneaky how she uses that funky 'c' to get around the automatic edit for f***.

It just goes to show you that our society can't seem to function without cursing all the live long day. I mean, folks here seem to come up with new ways to beat the automatic edit system just so they can use an expletive!

What's next? Wearing saran wrap and calling it "clothing" just so you can parade around nekkid?

Pretty sneaky how she uses that funky 'c' to get around the automatic edit for f***.

hey if you knew the accent codes like I do, then you could use the funky ?, or even an ?, ?, ?, ?, and ? also..........

hey if you knew the accent codes like I do, then you could use the funky ?, or even an ?, ?, ?, ?, and ? also..........

She could even spell her name with all of them... cause that's cool.

It just goes to show you that our society can't seem to function without cursing all the live long day. I mean, folks here seem to come up with new ways to beat the automatic edit system just so they can use an expletive!

What's next? Wearing saran wrap and calling it "clothing" just so you can parade around nekkid?

PM me and I'll explain why I did what I did.......

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess the reason is something like "I was really angry."

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess the reason is something like "I was really angry."

not exactly that, I am gonna point out a few things to him though. but I would rather do that in PM, so that it doesn't get out of hand...

not exactly that, I am gonna point out a few things to him though. but I would rather do that in PM, so that it doesn't get out of hand...

Your restraint is admirable. But then again, you've always been kind of low-key.

Your restraint is admirable. But then again, you've always been kind of low-key.

do I note a slight sarcasm?:D

.....you only make fun of me because it is you that have a problem.

Classic

That doesn't mean you should be using such underhanded means to have expletives in your postings on SDN.

If you'd like to explain, you can PM me.

I think OwlMyste should be banned for viciously attacking me in the nursing forum. All I did was point out a misspelling of hers, and she went off. She acted in a manner unbecoming of a future surgical technologist/veterinarian/nurse. I think she's violated the TOS on numerous instances, and should be given the boot. Her incoherent ramblings, while amusing at times, are nothing more than a waste of server space.

Sincerely,
MD2b06

Whats the name of the OwlMyste thread in the Nursing forum???

OwlMyste is fast becoming a LEGEND on SDN!! :eek:

I dont think legeand is the word. I think perhaps notorious is the word.

Originally posted by MD2b06
I think OwlMyste should be banned for viciously attacking me in the nursing forum. All I did was point out a misspelling of hers, and she went off. She acted in a manner unbecoming of a future surgical technologist/veterinarian/nurse. I think she's violated the TOS on numerous instances, and should be given the boot. Her incoherent ramblings, while amusing at times, are nothing more than a waste of server space.

While this may be true, I don't think it's wise to follow the TOS agreement so strictly that the most minor of infractions would result in absolute banishment from SDN. We all slip up sometimes, and all of us involved in this OwlMyste stuff are guilty of violating the TOS in one way or another. Should we all be banned too? I sure hope I don't get banned. :)

What I am trying to warn her about is the use of expletives and language that is unsuitable for SDN. We have many minors lurking about who are of the middle/high school crowd, and such language, while probably already part of their vernacular, won't be encouraged by SDN.

I do notice and appreciate that the OwlMyste bashing, though not entirely wiped out, has slowed down considerably. I'm sure she does as well. :)

Originally posted by Docgeorge
I dont think legeand is the word. I think perhaps notorious is the word.
infamous?

for everything that is just in the world do not ban OwlMyste because with out her ridiculous ramblings I might have to study.

Originally posted by lodger
for everything that is just in the world do not ban OwlMyste because with out her ridiculous ramblings I might have to study.

geez, I feel so wanted...:p :rolleyes:

I do notice and appreciate that the OwlMyste bashing, though not entirely wiped out, has slowed down considerably. I'm sure she does as well. :)

I do...trust me I do....

I do...trust me I do....
Hear that gang? We need to pick up the pace...

I saw Owl's name on the Nursing forum, and clicked on her post. Maybe it's because I've had a couple of beers, but I found this to be intensely funny. Enjoy!

You're drunk womansurg...you're drunk and have diarrhea of the mouth...you might as well hush up now before you let everyone know your life story.........:rolleyes:

You're drunk womansurg...you're drunk and have diarrhea of the mouth...you might as well hush up now before you let everyone know your life story.........:rolleyes:
Perhaps, but I'll be sober in the morning. You'll still be psychotic.

Perhaps, but I'll be sober in the morning. You'll still be psychotic.

this coming from a Drunk with too much time on her hands........:rolleyes:

this coming from a Drunk with too much time on her hands........:rolleyes:
Owl, you hurt me; hurt me deep. I thought we were friends. I thought we were just playing around, all in fun. Now I know the truth. Your cruelty knows no bounds. Really, I don't know how I can deal with this. It's just too much.

I really must resign from SDN. The pain and embarrassment are too great.

Good bye.

just for the record, you are below me also. Besides, arent you supposed to be working? you seem to be spending too much time on these forums. Go do something surgeonly--hell I hear them paging you over the loudspeaker...

Below you? Yes, teenagers carry quite the prestige lately.

Do something surgeonly? Heh, how funny. What about doing something teenagerly?

Originally posted by Geek Medic
Below you? Yes, teenagers carry quite the prestige lately.

Do something surgeonly? Heh, how funny. What about doing something teenagerly?

I turn 20 on december 28.......I don't know whether my being 20 then would earn me any respect from SDN, Geek....

by the way....how's Savannah?

While I must admit that owlmyste is quite annoying and sophmoric with her ever changing careers and very poorly refrenced "research" those of you who are attacking her are just as *****ic as she is......it is quite enjoyable to watch residents in all specialites go back and forth with a high school kid and at the same time it is quite pathetic (I'm looking at you womansurg and GI guy)..............although you are entertaining me vastly you all did seek her out and bring her back to this forum when she was posting somewhere else..........

So if the drunk surgeon (ahem/excuse me surgical RESIDENT) wants to show off her sdn chops by contiuing to pick on the whipping barnyard animal of the group then let her do so.........just realize how sad it looks to those of us who don't say anything :D

While this may be true, I don't think it's wise to follow the TOS agreement so strictly that the most minor of infractions would result in absolute banishment from SDN. We all slip up sometimes, and all of us involved in this OwlMyste stuff are guilty of violating the TOS in one way or another. Should we all be banned too? I sure hope I don't get banned. :)

What I am trying to warn her about is the use of expletives and language that is unsuitable for SDN. We have many minors lurking about who are of the middle/high school crowd, and such language, while probably already part of their vernacular, won't be encouraged by SDN.

Oh well, it was worth a shot. Can't blame a guy for trying.

Originally posted by odoreater
While I must admit that owlmyste is quite annoying and sophmoric with her ever changing careers and very poorly refrenced "research" those of you who are attacking her are just as *****ic as she is......it is quite enjoyable to watch residents in all specialites go back and forth with a high school kid and at the same time it is quite pathetic (I'm looking at you womansurg and GI guy)..............although you are entertaining me vastly you all did seek her out and bring her back to this forum when she was posting somewhere else..........

So if the drunk surgeon (ahem/excuse me surgical RESIDENT) wants to show off her sdn chops by contiuing to pick on the whipping barnyard animal of the group then let her do so.........just realize how sad it looks to those of us who don't say anything :D

spoil-sport :p

Originally posted by odoreater

I say we need bring out the whips, I want to see this thread hit 100 by tommorrow and at least this time it will not be deleted.