Own Pharmacy Anyone?

Started by sp10
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sp10

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey All,

Just curious to see if anyone knows how much does someone with their own Pharmacy business make?
 
Depends on how much clientele you have, as does any business. Look at Doctor M's post on the update of his pharmacy.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know two pharmacists that own their own pharmacies and they are both making over 200K easily. I dont know the numbers exactly but they are doing well.

It took them years to build it up but well worth it. They both started their stores in the early 90's in separate towns.

It is all about location. If there is need in a small town, you usually can make it work with giving that extra touch. That is how they make it work. You get much better service and much more personal.

I think it much harder to get this going today since competition is more fierce overall.
 
I know two pharmacists that own their own pharmacies and they are both making over 200K easily. I dont know the numbers exactly but they are doing well.

It took them years to build it up but well worth it. They both started their stores in the early 90's in separate towns.

It is all about location. If there is need in a small town, you usually can make it work with giving that extra touch. That is how they make it work. You get much better service and much more personal.

I think it much harder to get this going today since competition is more fierce overall.

My Business partner and I were blessed with our location...and our good looks and charm..lol:laugh: