owning an imaging center.

Started by panetrain
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

panetrain

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone have any experience with owning or part ownership in an imaging center? I'm looking to diversify my investments in medically related ventures. I would love to hear some inside information related to this field. Is this still an economically viable venture?👍 If not, then why are there so many OP imaging centers for sale that are boasting huge annual cash flows? Thanks.
 
Last edited:
I'm guessing those multi-millionaire docs who own imaging centers have better things to do with their free time than surf SDN. 😛

Try auntminnie.