SMW83

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Dec 17, 2003
groups.yahoo.com
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
I've tried searching for it on the internet but couldnt find any information really...(lifestyle, etc.) I was just curious about it because my brothers wife gave birth a couple days ago. 6 lb baby boy. Unfortuneately the poor guy has a hole in his heart and a cleft in the soft pallette..(both hereditary on my mothers side...)...anyhow he's a trooper, and I'm his proud Auntie!:D:D

anyone can help me with PA's in OBGYN??
working hours, etc.?

Monika

PA-C
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 15, 2002
South Central USA
Status (Visible)
Great question..the only thing I can add to it is my personal experience after shadowing an OB/GYN PA. She is the Director of a Maternal Health & Well Child Clinic, and has clinical and admin duties. You can imagine she is one busy lady, she is awesome! I would bet she clocks in at least 70 hrs. a week or more. I imagine you would clock more hours if you were on call vs. regular clinic hours only, etc. NPs have really carved out their place in OB/Gyn, so I would make a point to ask them the same question as well. Best of luck!

Monika :)

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.