P1 Scholarships do exist!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Rx_of_Music

Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just found out I was one of the luck 4 to get a scholarship for my P1 year. It won't pay for everything, but it takes a big bite out of the ammount of loans I'll need for this upcoming year.
 
Congratulations. I hate you.

Naw, Im kidding. Any bit of money helps. My school has a couple we have until August to sign up for so Im hoping for some blessing my way too.
 
DownonthePharm said:
Congratulations. I hate you.

Me too. I'm paying my first semester tuition in about ten minutes.

Good bye, $6500. I barely knew thee... :laugh:
 
I found out UF has a few for P1s too. It would be wonderful to get some free money!