PA program to MD?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Godshealinghand

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Its my first time on this forum. :) I just recently graduated from UCF with a bachelors degree in molecular and microbiology (M&M) and am about to get marry next year 3/8/2008. :p
Here's my question... My soon to be husband is studying here in orlando where we both live. He is originally from P.R. and the college where he is studying is a branch campus from one in P.R. He still has two years left before he graduates. Now, I am right now just working at a pediatrics office as a referral/receptionist. Since we will soon be newlyweds I do not want to leave him and go to medical school. :( He can't transfer to another college because (1) he speaks mostly spanish (2) the credits won't transfer correctly and he will lose out.
So in that in between years, I was trying to figure out want to do that wont decrease my dream in going to med school and that will help be able to pay bills and save for med school?
I found a PA program here in orlando that takes only 27 months. And in about 3 years from now UCF will have a new medical school opened. Should I do this program and then go to the new med school? Or is that really absurd? :confused:

Frustrated and Confused,
God's healing hands

PS sorry about the lengty message :oops:

Members don't see this ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.