Pa questions

Started by AlphaVaz
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AlphaVaz

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys I decieded I want to be a pa instead of a doctor because I don't want massive dept also I want to enjoy life .So
I have a couple of questions
1 .If your a pa do you like your job ?
2. Do you regret not becomeing a doc ?
3. Can I become a pa if I go to community college for two year take my pre reqs there does that matter to pa school (most Important question )?
4.How much do you make a year and how many hours do you work a week ?
5.how many hours of hce do I need before pa school ?
6. Whens the best time to apply for pa school ?
7. What do you like most about your job ?
Thank you for answering
 
Hey guys I decieded I want to be a pa instead of a doctor because I don't want massive dept also I want to enjoy life .So
I have a couple of questions
1 .If your a pa do you like your job ?
2. Do you regret not becomeing a doc ?
3. Can I become a pa if I go to community college for two year take my pre reqs there does that matter to pa school (most Important question )?
4.How much do you make a year and how many hours do you work a week ?
5.how many hours of hce do I need before pa school ?
6. Whens the best time to apply for pa school ?
7. What do you like most about your job ?
Thank you for answering

The search function will answer many if your questions