PA School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Rushmore16

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It is getting close for me to apply to PA school, and I was just wondering what my odds of being accepted would be. My GPA is around 3.6 (both cum and science). I'll have around 1200-1500 hours of HCE, about 20 hours of hospital volunteering, and shadowing. Lots of volunteering as a youth sports coach. 1-year of experience as a TA for anatomy, 2 years of research with a potential publication, and strong letters of recommendation. My question is will my lack of HCE hinder me from getting acceptances? NOTE: I am not worried about the GRE. I'll be somewhere in the top 15 percent most likely. Appreciate the responses! Thanks so much!