PA?

Started by hs2013
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hs2013

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't know where else to ask about this but does anyone know about the PA application process??

Like if someone wanted to start in the Fall of 2017, when does the application open up????

Do you have to take some test like a GRE???

Would I be a shoe in with a 3.85+ GPA?
 
I don't know where else to ask about this but does anyone know about the PA application process??

Like if someone wanted to start in the Fall of 2017, when does the application open up????

Do you have to take some test like a GRE???

Would I be a shoe in with a 3.85+ GPA?

Your GPA alone won't make you a shoe-in. PA is really competitive as well. What are your ECs like?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
From people I know (n=2) PA programs look for healthcare work experience. Both of my friends applied with ~1500-2000 hrs of experience.


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app