Pacific Alternative List Update

Started by deleted936320
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted936320

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I just got an email from Pacific Univeristy in Oregon and they gave me my ranking on the list. I am around 30.

Is that a good or bad chance of getting in?

Anyone get higher or lower?

When do they start accepting?
 
Hi there! Each year is different. I remember being in the mid-20's and ended up not getting in at the end. The list is super slow and all of a sudden people start flying off the list towards July. The committee does a great job at updating you when there is some movement. Don't lose hope but definitely be prepared for backup.

I hope this helps!