Pacific is starting next week!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eapleitez

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Right? How are you guys (attending, of course) gearing up? I assume you all are living in SF area right about now. And if you aren't, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!

Fill us in on your experiences.

Members don't see this ad.

july 7th is right around the corner and I can hardly wait to jump into the fire. i've been here in SF since june 1st and i love it so far. so where are all the other UOP people? perhaps a pre-school party is in order......

Just moved into the pacific apartments 2 days ago. Pretty nice place and it's close to school. I'm sure there will be a party in this place before friday! It's so freakin cold up here!

Members don't see this ad :)
UOPDDS09 said:
Just moved into the pacific apartments 2 days ago. Pretty nice place and it's close to school. I'm sure there will be a party in this place before friday! It's so freakin cold up here!

What? It's cold up there in SF in July?

drengineer said:
What? It's cold up there in SF in July?

"The coldest winter I ever spent was my summer in San Francisco"

nothen2do said:

hey, don't forget to cite the quote... :p

It'll warm up...maybe around the end of august or beginning of september for about a week. Then it's back to fog and overcast skies. Head inland if you're looking for sun.

- Mark Twain

ya i got sick the first couple weeks from the weather change...where i'm from its like 105-106 right now..

mojoman151 said:
ya i got sick the first couple weeks from the weather change...where i'm from its like 105-106 right now..

I feel ya bro. I'm originally from the Stockton/Sacramento area in the central valley. I actually like the cold weather compared to the 105+ that I am used to at this time of year. It is almost painful to go back and visit my parents!

Anyways, I am SOOOO amped to start it up tomorrow! I will see everyone there.

Today's the last day of freedom, going to sleep alot this weekend to get ready for monday.

You poor unfortunate souls. Good luck this year! If you feel like a deer in the headlights the first few weeks, don't worry....the truck will eventually mow you down, just like it for us.