Pacific or Midwestern (AZCOPT)?

Started by jones2020
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jones2020

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi I am applying to both Pacific and AZCOPT and was wondering the pros and cons of each university. I had the opportunity to visit both in the past and really liked both! Pacific has made a really good name for itself, and has great faculty it seems. Arizona has beautiful facilities and new technology that is only in a few places. Let me know your thoughts on one or the other or both!
 
Pacific student here, the only con about my experience was that it's in a small town, but even that has its advantages. I am confident I went to the best school for me, the positive atmosphere and caring faculty was what I needed during a challenging 4-year grad program. Feel free to PM me any questions