Pacific Pre-Dental Simulation Course

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hey:

I'll be attending UoP's Simulation course May 6-7. I'm looking for at least 1 person to share a hotel with, potentially more, the more the better. I'll be coming from AZ, most likely VERY early Saturday morning or Friday afternoon.

Anyone interested?!?

PM me.

Members don't see this ad.

SaxyDucky said:
Hey:

I'll be attending UoP's Simulation course May 6-7. I'm looking for at least 1 person to share a hotel with, potentially more, the more the better. I'll be coming from AZ, most likely VERY early Saturday morning or Friday afternoon.

Anyone interested?!?

PM me.
When you say "potentially more" do you mean more than 1 person or more than just share a hotel room? ;) :laugh:

Dutchboy said:
When you say "potentially more" do you mean more than 1 person or more than just share a hotel room? ;) :laugh:

HAHA, that's really funny!!! I'll have to limit our sharing to just the bill... Offer still stands though!! That really cracks me up

Members don't see this ad :)
do you know how full the class was? i called to sign up today but they had already left the office. just wondering if anyone knew............

Dutchboy said:

:laugh: :laugh:

elderjam said:
do you know how full the class was? i called to sign up today but they had already left the office. just wondering if anyone knew............

When I called on Monday (3/6/2006) 4pm AZ, there were 7 seats after my registration...it's a good thing they didn't check the mail yet that day.

What number did you call, and what is the course on, sounds like fun. Thanks

I havn't gotten any responses yet!! I'm still hoping to share a room to cut costs. Who knows, I might just show up and hope I can find someone who wants to split their room also.....