Pacific Prerequisite Evaluation Form

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jaypea65

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I sent my prerequisite evaluation form to Pacific two weeks ago. Will the school contact me after it is reviewed?

Members don't see this ad.

yes they will send a confirmation to let you know whether your app is complete or not. But I still suggest that you follow up with them to see if your app is complete, do not wait. They are very picky on the grade calculation, be very thorough, list all classes that you took and will be taken, or repeated, include the calculation or else they would consider it incomplete. Even you calculated your grade on a piece of toilet paper, include it. They dinged me for that, not submitting the calculation work sheet. I only sent the grade calculation table. They want to see how you come up with your GPA. My friend only submitted the table and they considered it complete. So I guess it depends on who review your app.

BTW, I am only saying that they want to see how you calculate your gpa, so do not submit scratch paper or toilet paper, very unprofessional. I am only saying that to make a point. If you calculate your grade on a scratch paper, transfer it to a blank 8/12 X 11 and submit it along with the gpa table. Your can call Eric to ask him what they really need from you. Good luck