Pacific U experince requirement

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AznGTOi3oi

Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had a question on Pacific U application. It asks that it requires 40 hours of working for a pharmacist or shadowing. I was wondering does this also consider volunteer? Because i haven't actually shadow a specific pharmacist, but i have been working at 2 kinds of hospital racking up 160 hours in in patient and 30 hours in out patient. Does this fulfill the requirment?
 
I had a question on Pacific U application. It asks that it requires 40 hours of working for a pharmacist or shadowing. I was wondering does this also consider volunteer? Because i haven't actually shadow a specific pharmacist, but i have been working at 2 kinds of hospital racking up 160 hours in in patient and 30 hours in out patient. Does this fulfill the requirment?

If you read the two Pacific U threads, you'll find an answer to this question. But since you did not search....yes, volunteering will fulfill the requirement.