Pacific U. (Oregon)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dustyroadrunner

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Looks like I'll be in Hillsboro for the Feb. 26th interview! Does anybody else have an interview on the 25th/26th? Also (I guess this is more for past/current/prospective students that have interviewed there before), what is the interview process like? They sent a rough outline of the day in the email, but I'm curious as to what the writing portion of the interview is about.
Good luck to everyone on their interviews!
 
I will be joining you on the 26th. I was also curious as to what the writing sample is all about. Any information on the interview process would be appreciated. Congrats and we will see you there.