You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Pacific University Interviews
Started by KPT0816
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I had my interview at Pacific on January 19th. The wait is killing me!Who else has an interview for Pacific on Feb 2nd?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I applied last year as well and decisions were sent out around mid-day on the Wednesday following the last interview day. Based on that I would assume that we should hear sometime in the next few days!How long do you think it will take for them to notify us?
I had mine on feb 2!Who else has an interview for Pacific on Feb 2nd?
Me too! Does everyone think we will hear back on friday or tomorrow?I had mine on feb 2!
I’ve been checking my email constantly over the past few days, it’s killing me to wait! But I think they’ll send it out tomorrow. Another program I applied to sent out that same timeline and waited until the last day.Me too! Does everyone think we will hear back on friday or tomorrow?
potentialpt123
New Member
Just got my acceptance!
By email? This is for Pacific U in Oregon right?Just got my acceptance!
potentialpt123
New Member
yes and yes!By email? This is for Pacific U in Oregon right?
The 21st of this monthDid they give you guys a date to accept by?
What did you do differently between last year and this year? I was waitlisted to tier 3, so it doesn’t look good for me this cycle.The 21st of this month
