Pacific University

Started by bailey24
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bailey24

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone! Im looking to apply to this school in Fall 2014 but am a little nervous cause my GPA isnt fantastic

overall 2.7
science 2.8
PCAT 65
12 years pharmacy experience
3 good LOR
BS in kinesiology

Can anyone help shed some light on my chances and share some stats

Thank you!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Your borderline GPA and average PCAT hurt the chances of getting an interview, but i'm sure once you get one you'll use your charismatic ways to prove you're a good candidate.

I would suggest you apply to Roseman, NV.

You'll need a very strong LOR and your personal statement must be perfect (indicating why the low score/GPA without making yourself look bad)

I've noticed you responded the exact OP post on other threads. It might be best to use the "what are my chances" thread to get more replies. 👍
 
Your borderline GPA and average PCAT hurt the chances of getting an interview, but i'm sure once you get one you'll use your charismatic ways to prove you're a good candidate.

I would suggest you apply to Roseman, NV.

You'll need a very strong LOR and your personal statement must be perfect (indicating why the low score/GPA without making yourself look bad)

I've noticed you responded the exact OP post on other threads. It might be best to use the "what are my chances" thread to get more replies. 👍

thanks for the help! Yeah I have 3 really strong LOR and a really good personal statement which i think will help me in the process. And I will start a new thread with that heading! Thank you