Pacific University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bailey24

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Im looking to apply to this school in Fall 2014 but am a little nervous cause my GPA isnt fantastic

overall 2.7
science 2.8
PCAT 65
12 years pharmacy experience
3 good LOR
BS in kinesiology

Can anyone help shed some light on my chances and share some stats

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Is this Pacific Oregon or University of the Pacific?

Members don't see this ad :)
Your borderline GPA and average PCAT hurt the chances of getting an interview, but i'm sure once you get one you'll use your charismatic ways to prove you're a good candidate.

I would suggest you apply to Roseman, NV.

You'll need a very strong LOR and your personal statement must be perfect (indicating why the low score/GPA without making yourself look bad)

I've noticed you responded the exact OP post on other threads. It might be best to use the "what are my chances" thread to get more replies. :thumbup:

Your borderline GPA and average PCAT hurt the chances of getting an interview, but i'm sure once you get one you'll use your charismatic ways to prove you're a good candidate.

I would suggest you apply to Roseman, NV.

You'll need a very strong LOR and your personal statement must be perfect (indicating why the low score/GPA without making yourself look bad)

I've noticed you responded the exact OP post on other threads. It might be best to use the "what are my chances" thread to get more replies. :thumbup:

thanks for the help! Yeah I have 3 really strong LOR and a really good personal statement which i think will help me in the process. And I will start a new thread with that heading! Thank you