Pacific University

Started by hiprayer
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hiprayer

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone going to Pacific University in Oregon this Fall. When do your classes start?
 
Classes begin Mondy, August 28th. Orientation starts the Thursday before that. They just confirmed those dates this week.

hiprayer said:
Anyone going to Pacific University in Oregon this Fall. When do your classes start?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a little older than the average and will be getting married right before school starts, August 11th, so we will be buying a house. Probably in Hillsboro. I will be house hunting sometime towards the end of May. I am not sure about apartments.

hiprayer said:
Have you guys found any nice Apartments to rent?