Pacific University

Started by lovePT
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lovePT

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just wondering if anyone heard anything back from Pacific University about an interview. thanks
 
I haven't heard anything yet...hopefully we'll find out soon.
Thanks for the reply imuo

i just heard about interview today from pacific. my interview is gonna be on feb 12th. did u hear anything back from pacific?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those of you that have been invited to interviews, where do you live? Are you in the Pacific NW or near it?
 
I was invited for an interview on February 13th. Currently, I live in Kansas City. I don't know if I will take the offer, it's an expensive flight and the second most expensive school I applied to.
 
I lived in Washington.. still deciding if I want to go to the interview. I heard great things about this program though. little expensive compare to other schools though.
 
Anyone heard yet if they have an interview with Pacific on the 23rd? I haven't heard anything from them yet and I'm getting really antsy/worried. I know the website says that interview invitees will get 2-3 weeks notice, so there's still a chance. I'm going crazy waiting!
 
for my interview they said that you could not reschedule or ask for another date, but I don't know if that means that they're all in one weekend or that they just don't want anyone asking to reschedule.

two weeks notice totally sucks, though! Just to fly from CA is a $400 plane ticket since it's such short notice. I wish they would tell you sooner.