Pacific (UOP)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SMDdent

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I'm not pre-pharmacy, but I am a frequent SDN visitor over on the dental forum. I just wanted to ask any of you who know whether or not UOP is still interviewing for Class of 2007 positions. When will interviews end? Is the class pretty much full? Anyone who interviewed lately, when did you apply? I'm asking all these questions because my girlfriend has just been accepted to USC School of Pharmacy, but has yet to even interview at UOP. Since I'm also a UOP student (school of dentistry in SF), I'd very much like for my girlfriend to be closer to me. I just wanted to know if there is any possibility that she could still stay in Nor Cal, that's all. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I remember Cyndi Porter from UOP told UCI students that they will conduct interviews till April.

Let her go =). She will be well taken care off. hehe

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by 64microbus
That's just wrong.

64microbus: I can tell you take things too seriously.

She will be okay especially during those lonely days and of course nights.

SMDdent: When did your girlfriend applied? I am in the same boat. I sent in my application for USC and UOP around mid of Nov. I got an interview at USC, however, haven't heard anything from UOP. Must be the high # of applications they recieved that is slowing the process. Or perhaps that the application is sent in late. If the application is sent in between Nov. 2 to Jan. 1, it is placed in Tier 3 and those applicates will be interviewed last. I hope this helps.

I also want to know if anyone know what are the stats for UOP. How many ppls are being admitted already? Thanks!

BMB: I can tell you interpret words too literally. Out this way, "that's just wrong" is often used as a flippant comment to acknowledge a strange observation. Don't think I'm hatin' on you; I've got nothing but luv for you. BTW, this doesn't mean that I really love you. But you're welcome in the 64microbus anytime.

SMDdent: I called the UOP admission office and they said that the number of students being accepted already is confidential. I guess we'll just have to find this out later:rolleyes:

UOP class of 2007 is not full yet. Two of my friends from my undergrad (Podunk University) just recently received acceptances. They interviewed late January and their letters came last week.

Also from reading this board and talking to other applicants, it seems like UOP will be accepting many people (10-15) from the waiting lists. So for those of you who applied late, there is still a chance. Just keep your fingers crossed.

:horns: :horns: :horns:

last interview is march (i believe two more left)

last year only people from the top tier of the wait list got in (100 ppl on waitlist)(top tier is top 1/3 of the waitlist)

there are still interviews on march 12th and 26th