-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Pacific waitlist
Started by Monida
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes, an interview is required.
powerpuff said:Is an interview required for admission? or can they make a decision solely based on your application?
Thanks, I will definately contact Janelle. Better to know the decision now, that to get worked up over it![]()
For those of you who were waitlisted, I was wondering if you could tell me what type of GPA and OAT scores you had? I'm worried that I'm not going to get in anywhere this year and I was wondering if it was because my scores weren't as high as others.
Powerpuff and others,
I am on the other side of the fence. Powerpuff I applied in November and they didn't review my application until the middle of January. It depends greatly on the timing that you apply. With all the finals in December followed by holidays and then the ski trip to Mount Bachelor it was put off until I was making other plans. I don't know when you applied but, it will be very competitive at this point that the prefered list has already been decided upon. For the post that was wondering grades, my OAT was strong but, I know I was shocked I made it in with my GPA in sciences of 3.33. Good luck to all those that are waitlisted and hopefully I will see most of you there either this year or next.
Manville
I am on the other side of the fence. Powerpuff I applied in November and they didn't review my application until the middle of January. It depends greatly on the timing that you apply. With all the finals in December followed by holidays and then the ski trip to Mount Bachelor it was put off until I was making other plans. I don't know when you applied but, it will be very competitive at this point that the prefered list has already been decided upon. For the post that was wondering grades, my OAT was strong but, I know I was shocked I made it in with my GPA in sciences of 3.33. Good luck to all those that are waitlisted and hopefully I will see most of you there either this year or next.
Manville
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 3K

