Pacific!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ODduck

Future Oregon OD
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got a phone call from Janelle at Pacific and I'm interviewing there on March 2nd! This is really exciting because Pacific is my #1 choice! Anyone else going to be there on the 2nd?

:D

Members don't see this ad.

ODduck-
I won't be there on the 2nd but if you are accepted I will see you in the fall. On interview day they give you the option of visiting some of the faculty for an hour. You should definately take advantage of this and go visit who you are going to interview with. It will allow you more time with your interviewer to sell yourself and just shoot the bull. You might be a little nervous at first but the faculty are really laid back. Of course don't just tell them about you, but ask about their lives as well. They are your advocate with the committee and the more they like you the better they will plead your case.
Good Luck.

ODduck-
I won't be there on the 2nd but if you are accepted I will see you in the fall. On interview day they give you the option of visiting some of the faculty for an hour. You should definately take advantage of this and go visit who you are going to interview with. It will allow you more time with your interviewer to sell yourself and just shoot the bull. You might be a little nervous at first but the faculty are really laid back. Of course don't just tell them about you, but ask about their lives as well. They are your advocate with the committee and the more they like you the better they will plead your case.
Good Luck.

Thanks for the advice and hopefully I will be seeing you in the fall.

Members don't see this ad :)
I just turned down my seat today, so there's one more seat at Pacific... Good luck to you.

I was recently accepted to Pacific and plan on enrolling. I'm looking to get in touch with future classmates. Feel free to email:

[email protected]