ODduck

Future Oregon OD
10+ Year Member
Feb 9, 2007
Forest Grove, OR
Status (Visible)
  1. Optometry Student
I just got a phone call from Janelle at Pacific and I'm interviewing there on March 2nd! This is really exciting because Pacific is my #1 choice! Anyone else going to be there on the 2nd?

:D

kwrugby12

10+ Year Member
Oct 25, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Optometry
ODduck-
I won't be there on the 2nd but if you are accepted I will see you in the fall. On interview day they give you the option of visiting some of the faculty for an hour. You should definately take advantage of this and go visit who you are going to interview with. It will allow you more time with your interviewer to sell yourself and just shoot the bull. You might be a little nervous at first but the faculty are really laid back. Of course don't just tell them about you, but ask about their lives as well. They are your advocate with the committee and the more they like you the better they will plead your case.
Good Luck.

ODduck

Future Oregon OD
10+ Year Member
Feb 9, 2007
Forest Grove, OR
Status (Visible)
  1. Optometry Student
ODduck-
I won't be there on the 2nd but if you are accepted I will see you in the fall. On interview day they give you the option of visiting some of the faculty for an hour. You should definately take advantage of this and go visit who you are going to interview with. It will allow you more time with your interviewer to sell yourself and just shoot the bull. You might be a little nervous at first but the faculty are really laid back. Of course don't just tell them about you, but ask about their lives as well. They are your advocate with the committee and the more they like you the better they will plead your case.
Good Luck.

Thanks for the advice and hopefully I will be seeing you in the fall.

About the Ads

Tortugabebe

10+ Year Member
Oct 21, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Optometry Student
I just turned down my seat today, so there's one more seat at Pacific... Good luck to you.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.