paedodontist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Absolutehope

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All,
Any info on DSCKE exam prep
Will be much appreciated:scared:

Members don't see this ad.

Hi All,
Any info on DSCKE exam prep
Will be much appreciated:scared:

For 3 out of the 4 parts of the exam I think you can most definitely use the same material that is used for the NBDE...

Dental Specialty Core Knowledge Examination

With the exception of the second component (SCIENTIFIC LITERATURE APPRAISAL SKILLS), all the rest can be found on Dental Decks, and review books for NBDE.

Component 1 description looks a lot like NBDE Part1, and components 2 and 4 look like NBDE Part2.

For 3 out of the 4 parts of the exam I think you can most definitely use the same material that is used for the NBDE...

Dental Specialty Core Knowledge Examination

With the exception of the second component (SCIENTIFIC LITERATURE APPRAISAL SKILLS), all the rest can be found on Dental Decks, and review books for NBDE.

Component 1 description looks a lot like NBDE Part1, and components 2 and 4 look like NBDE Part2.

Hi everyone!
Any news on above? So is it really going through Dental Decks? What are the study materials for NBDE?

Hi all. Am planning to appear for DSCKE next year...any help would be appreciated.. I am clueless abt where to find the study material from