Paid medical surveys

Started by osprey099
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

osprey099

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have been doing a lot of medical surveys from various places (M3, M panels, All global circle, ZoomRx) and generating around $500/week. I usually do this when I'm watching TV or doing something else. I blindly answer questions, making just enough sense to make it past the quality review.

When asked about my years of experience or how many patients/month I see in a very specific disease state (for example, 2nd line HER2+ bladder cancer patients) per month, I usually just lie and put a random number. Also when asked to enter specific patient info, I usually just make up a patient. Is there any potential legal repercussions from this? All of my surveys have passed quality review and I've been paid by these vendors in timely manner.