Paid PT experience on application

Started by psu17
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

psu17

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm wondering how to add observation hours for a new job to my application
How many hours should I put? Should I estimate the number of hours based on how many hours/week I will work? When should I send out the verification?

I'm just starting the job so I have no idea how long I'll be working there. Though I plan on working as a PT aide until I go to school, this specific place is a littler further from my house than I'd like, so I will still keeping my eye out for a closer aide position.

Any suggestions would be helpful

Thanks